Channel Sustainability Trends, 2023

£1,995.00

Quocirca’s Channel Sustainability study, 2023 analyses trends and attitudes to sustainability in the print channel.

Pages: 13

Figures: 11

 

Executive Summary Report Download Infographic
Become a Client

For access to the Infographic please complete this form

For more information on becoming a client please complete the form below and we will get in touch soon

Please enter your details to download

Quocirca’s Channel Sustainability study, 2023 analyses trends and attitudes to sustainability in the print channel.

The survey was conducted among 114 channel partners in the office print industry, many of which are managed print service (MPS) providers (36%). A further 21% are office equipment dealers, and 11%, respectively, are IT resellers and distributors.  The majority of respondents (87%) are based in Europe, with the remaining 13% based between the US, Africa, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America.